May 6, 2009

ITC Meeting tomorrow and how to enjoy life via writing

Don't know how it goes but I am meeting the government for the very first time on behalf of this company... scared but let's just see how it goes...

Thy shall stay calm and adopt the "flow theory" (simple meaning: don't think what shall be done... go with the flow!)... shall I?

A little bit more from today's inspiration... as I was eating under the sunlight at Science Park, I started to ask my senior if I was writing badly and he was staying that I should stick to the format of the government. Now implication from that shall not be delivered but I started to understand that the way to write things in order to live is totally different to those for intellectual appreciation. However, IT DOES NOT MEAN that one should choose, but rather learn both ways. You can't live to write in your own way. You won't have your bread. But you can't write only via formatted rules. This will lead to devastation and madness, which lead to lost of intellectual property. So, to stay "healthy" in writing, how about a balanced one? Applying the Yin Yang perception of the Chinese, I guess the differentiation is clear cut but don't forget the appreciation of life can come from both sorts of writing...

No comments: