Feb 20, 2009

Adaptation

The life of a student is prepared - you are prepared to take scheduled lectures, tutorials, mid-terms, final exams, projects... nothing really get away from the framework of "going to school". Work-wise, the framework changed to "office". While the varieties increase, hence driving to more surprises from work, the amount of uncertainty embedded in these varieties increase. The exercises in time management learnt from university is finally examined in your work and in the society. The emotional times one learnt or partially theoretically experienced in University is finally a full-delivery from your boss / colleague hence leading to the real test of emotions.

Perhaps I am one of those who really were protected too much... but I will strongly argue on this for I know more who are more protected and haven't been in the moments where one is being questioned of wealth or have been forced to understand the theories embedded in monetary spending during their childhood. I wasn't one of those whom shall say "Mum / Dad, I want that" and it shall be granted. Never has this happen to me. Yet one thing for sure, I was the lucky one to get more than what should be given from a couple should give to their child. Moments should be treasured and tempers within them should be minimal. Guess my dream is a simple one "Get them on a romantic holiday soon..." but with the amount of money earned, I guess working hard is a necessity.

In balancing life, I recall the necessity to exit Hong Kong. Again I recall someone telling me that taking CX from HKG --> ??? is not a good thought. But with my passion and affiliation to this company which focus delivering services from the heart, I guess such thought should not deserve the comments accordingly. The concept of travelling commences from the airport and being a Hong Kong person, such delivery must be delivered from a service sector which uses Hong Kong as a starting point. Not only am I supporting my home travelling company, but also am I using the best currency to get the best service. I suppose HKG-KIX, HKG-NRT, HKG-PVG, HKG-PEK or HKG-SIN is temporarily my goals. Yet the costs involve may vary and therefore I should really wait and see how things go...

Enjoy life!

1 comment:

Jess said...

如果我的英文有你一半好
我都會試下用英文寫BLOG
不這我的網友好多係....同我一樣
唔係太識英文的 hahahaha ~~~