Feb 17, 2009

Reflection from Gospel and TV

Guess it is time to share two very important concepts that I learnt in life... even though I am in office!!!

(1) One should not go for the expressway for the expressway might not be the best way to get to your destination, not even the most efficient.
(2) One's prayer should be asked in the correct way and remember prayers are not always ego to self.

Words to explain these two concepts may be difficult but simple as it may, it will open your life to a new world through that, it may might as well make you sit back and think for a little while. Some say I might have been under the greenhouse protection from my parents too much, while some other claimed that I am simply rich. Neither do I consider my characteristics as both because I was in the devastation as well during the 1997 when our family came back to Hong Kong and my days were not always luxurious. I am one of those who dreamt to have a luxurious house, and not one who have a luxurious house. The only extent I will consider myself and my mentality. The average plus...

What I am learning from life is always a reflexive tour. I guess Herman was right in terms that I needa find that soon. It will enhance my life and deliver myself away from depression. But at the same time, I do think it is time to rethink my position in the IT sector. To take it the academic way, the ways imposed in the IT sector is rejected by my notion of enjoying life. The solution to this matter is to have myself exit from this sector or to find the meaning of it in life. I guess it is really time to evaluate myself. Or is it that I have found my career objective right but not my current job? Hmm... reflet!!

No comments: