Mar 1, 2010

Travel in Hokkaido

Travelling in Japan has always been a leisure for me. Thanks to my parents, we took the Chinese New Year break to Hokkaido, Japan. Although we joined a packaged tour to Hokkaido, the preparation involved in this trip dated back all the way to November, 2009 - Winter clothings, cameras, pre-briefing and research on what shall be seen, etc. Reason for this? An enjoyable 5-day trip during the CNY.

Being a member of the worldwide office working group, the meaning and the happiness retrieved from this trip is memorable. Not only is it a time for me to leisure myself in the hot springs and drive my eyes away from the paper work that I always face in Hong Kong, as restated from previous trips' blog, it is a means of revitalizing life. Short it is and always wanting it to be longer, I learnt that we have to once again have feelings to things:

Yes, our corporate life is to be aggressive and no mercy should be given to any wrong-doings, but not our lives.
Yes, we should comment on people directly when they have done something wrong, but should we make their lives like hell in this process?

Treasure time with whom you are close to...
Treasure the people whom we can spend time for...
Treasure what our environment has given us...

From Hokkaido Trip CNY (Feb 12-16 2010)


From Hokkaido Trip CNY (Feb 12-16 2010)


From Hokkaido Trip CNY (Feb 12-16 2010)


From Hokkaido Trip CNY (Feb 12-16 2010)


From Hokkaido Trip CNY (Feb 12-16 2010)


A little story from Cathay Pacific...
On the way I was yelling at why I have to fly in EY-cabin when I can go to J-Cabins... given the amount of money that could be spent and the comfort. I remember how "mad" and "unhappy" I was when I was about to go on the trip. Luckily, the cabin crew was very nice and I was given 15 minutes to sit in First Class for a little while. Perhaps this is a little advice from God that I should be grateful of what I am having already. Therefore, enjoy the food on the plane, enjoy the seats there and enjoy the flight!

From Hokkaido Trip CNY (Feb 12-16 2010)


From Hokkaido Trip CNY (Feb 12-16 2010)


From Hokkaido Trip CNY (Feb 12-16 2010)


No comments: