Mar 1, 2010

To travel and fly

Arriving at Hong Kong and getting back to work from a holiday has always been painful. Scrolling through the hundreds of pictures taken on the trip - all the smiley faces taken from Biei --> Wakkanai --> Monbetsu --> Sapporo is always a happy thing when you log onto the Photo Album and gives you the warm feeling of being in a family. It also encourages one to plan for the next trips to wherever it is in the world. Be it Europe, US or Japan, I am more than willing to search through the Internet. Yet... let's not make this wrong - I love my job and I am still based in Hong Kong. To travel is my hobby, and to earn the miles is the side-happiness gained (hmm.. making this clear first is important for "On the Air" may stereotype people thinking too much!! :D)

Looking into OneWorld for opportunities to fly... let's see...

No comments: