Apr 30, 2009

Life in the Science Park... moving forward

Previous posts I have been writing is all about engaging one to think from the perception of psychology or an expression to the grieves I have in whatever means... I guess it is time to write about this new life I am experiencing in the Science Park.

Well, to be honest, as my good old friend use to say "Nothing is new under the sun". Yet, I want to push this concept aside and move the angle a little further. Indeed, nothing is new under the sun but a new angle of life is experienced when you change. It's just like eating rice with soy sauce. If you had it for too long, you will get bored or even hate it. Yet, getting away from it and having spaghetti with tomato sauces will introduce your taste bud to something new. Same with work life. The time barriers involved in work are barring us from exploring, but some suggest that the development of the Internet world expose us to an exposed environment of information. Indeed, this is exactly what I am into now. Everyone in Hong Kong knows the presence of e-Certs but who will ever want to dig into it? I would say if I don't get into this business, I will not drill down on this concept. But seriously, how much one is engaged to e-Cert is a question mark for myself, at least. So what is new in the sun? The typical answer is "nothing". Try thinking of it this way: "What is new for you?" Is it still "nothing"?

OK... enough of this philosophic thought... back to comment about this work...
Good thing about this job is that I am learning a lot
Bad thing is I am working long and it takes 1.5 hours to get from home to work

But who cares? Happiness is embedded and value is found... what else does thy wants? Well, nothing? Seems like this is not an answer... perhaps I should go forward to find a new value in life... let's see how it goes... enjoy life!

Oh and one more thing... this blog is one year old... happy birthday to my blog and thanks for your time in reading my blog!

No comments: