Mar 13, 2009

I can fly

OK... so the challenge goes... I was being invited to a Cadet Pilot Programme for Cathay Pacific last week and man, was it an invitation that I was so longing for. Yet, having a business background and having no clue what the program is, my hands moved quickly to the Firefox and my exploration to the program, the interviews involved, the 120 aircrafts in Cathay etc . started.

Devastation from work, which include my late realization to the unsuitability in the field of pure Asian Information Systems and hateable foul languages flying around the office, which again causes madness, causes my desire to find a better job. And so, my journey to Cathay's Cadet Pilot Programme started.

Realising the numerous tests and interviews involved, fears to my success is unknown. However, I do hope that my dream to reach the sky and to share the dream of "I can fly" through acting as a bridge between Hong Kong and the world in an international airline will succeed. Prayers are appreciated.

For now, I shall hope for nothing and put it to God's hands. However, my serious research and study to CX will begin.

And before this blog entry ends, as a vote of thanks, Mr. Lai CH, Ms. Lai HH and Mr. Chak KF, who has been the first of my friends giving me a helping hand to my road will therefore mark my words to receive one journey (HKG-???-HKG) on my account to the destination where they desire once I become an SO.

May almighty God bless all Cathay Pilots-candidates to succeed according to his wills.
In Christ,
Conrad

3 comments:

Jess said...

is it include the hotel and transportation and the meal $$ @ outport ga?!!

Conrad Chau said...

one meal la... hotel will be offered by Cathay Pacific Airways...

Jess said...

haha , give us allowance ar SO hahaha