Jan 2, 2009

Surprise 2009!

A joyous new year to all and may the blessings of the Lord be always with you.

Who knows what will happen in the next second? For those who think this positively, probably great things are on their way. The other way round - the pessimist, well, they are worrying. Guess what, I am one of those who usually "doesn't care". What is yet to come unto me, He shall deliver it accordingly. How correct is this? Well, justification is, to my perception, unnecessary but is something crucially (if this word exist) embedded in one's mind.

Story goes... a year start should always be joyous and deviated from unhappy thoughts. I tried. Yet, unknowingly, knowing French may put you into a position where you can evaluate one's intention and underlying thought of someone who might be harming one of your beloved members of the family. Thanks to my French, which is not profound but better than those, I suppose. I truly hope God will assist me on this and I will try to maintain my EQ as much as I can. What a gossip to start 2009 indeed! But also, I guess I am old enough to sound and make a judgment in the family table, as I did.

Resolution for 2009:
(1) Find a job (I don't think it is a resolution but let's just put it here and evaluate when 2010 comes)
(2) Hopefully that the one I am thinking of will understand that my presence means something more than just "that". I am looking forward to a better "Walk hand in hand" with her
(3) A better family bonding - 2004-2008 is a period of saying good byes and hugs. I hope that family-wise I can keep a better bonding with them as well as finding the balance in life.
(4) Friendship building - well, to keep myself an optimistic person requires a bunch of great friends. Names shall not be told here but yes, you guys are truly great!
(5) SPORTS! A must. Swimming, cycling, whatever! I need to do some sports!

Enjoy life! :)

No comments: