Jan 9, 2009

Recalling one who say "Do your best and God will do the rest.", what a stubborn and naive little one I was who thought I have fully interpret these words well enough. An extremely ego person I am, and a spiritual executive in the Catholic Society of the school, so what! My religious spirituality was absolutely not in shape... still, thanks to many who have been re-enforcing that "things will come when He thinks you can" and four months of struggling to stay Hong Kong (which I now clearly declare as my base), I finally knew that my strong ego thoughts are no longer necessary.

Many thanks to those who have been supporting me and guiding me through. Too many names to write down. Sometimes you may not even know that you helped but you did! I will start Monday the 12th and I will work hard. May I ask all those who hold my or have similar faith to continue to pray for me and those who does not to continue to wish me good luck.

May my spirituality continue and may God's blessing to all of us continues. God bless you and enjoy life!

No comments: