May 2, 2008

Post-MC 4M1 essay thoughts... I still wanna write!

"The decision made between a computer and a man involves social interaction and such is related to the social constructivist view in Information Systems" ... this is something that popped up to my mind while I was starting to write this blog. Obviously after the essay for my research methodology, I should have been pretty tired with typing and writing. Funny as it is, I still wanted to write... this time, on something "non-academic".

Gossips first: imagine you are wearing a business casual wear to the LSE. Do you think that people will give priority to you? This is a discussion which should be opened to the public. Don't forget, I am from a foreign country and people here are sometimes claiming to be simple yet materialism is embedded in most of our mind, if not all. The question is always always what Angell say: "what's in it for me?" (Angell's golden rule). True. However, "what's in it for me?" when I am wearing different clothes? Do I look better on this? Not that I think so. I haven't shaved nor anything. Seems like the suit is the best thing in the world to hide away your bad and display what the suit is good at...

OK. Issue 2. A little bit about my essays for this master's program... it's done. :) I have only 10,000 words for my dissertation to be written and I have already done 50% of it. Now exams... coming forward and just got the timetable... impressive indeed!

Issue 3: Enjoy life is always my motto but the question is how? Well, I guess I will think over that. One thing for sure, eat well. Many take the exams as the time to keep fit. I would say, not eating a mean but eating snacks will simply make you fatter. So, go on with your meals and get away from chips and snacks. Comments to this?

No comments: