Nov 5, 2009

Retreat 2009 31/10~1/11

People in Hong Kong celebrate the 31st October as Halloween, which is also known as the day of the phantom / the change of weather / etc. I have opted this time to learn a bit more about praying. Staying in the Retreat House in Stanley not only allowed me to understand that grieves that I face now is a challenge, and we should face it happily. I recall this was being told in the Sound of Music already but never do I know the importance of facing the challenge in an optimistic mood. Not only should we demonstrate our confidence to complete the task, but also should be smile all the way through. This doubles the power of confidence and is important for me to balance between work and my faith.

This reflection is very useful for my work life and I hope I can smile through all the challenges coming forward...

No comments: