Jun 25, 2009

Life @ Work 1: Changing version and changing thoughts

A bunch of passages lying in front of you but little differences can you see in them - the only desire you have is to stop seeing them and get them sent out asap. The ability of one to review similar wordings again and again will drive you no where but fatigue and the desire to get the file(s) close. Proceeding is the ability to define versions. The fatigue in which one have come up will drive even the most delicate person to confusion and hence the upcoming of wrong versions to be sent out. Result could be misleading and devastating!

The good news is that human brain will mostly recognize their wrong-doings in time. However, what shall be done then? Apologize is definitely a must but more importantly is to minimize the amount of complaints that come unto you from the highest reign of the institution (or whomever is controlling the situation). Over here, I found the importance to admit your wrong-doings and drive a step further to make sure that you have rectified the situation. Little do I consider the above thought in University and how much I boast I can handle it with flying colours due to my capacity in handling stress in previous projects. I was wrong. This will be the experiences that I should learn and the attitude I should hold in my career.

However, dreams are not to be lost for the absence of a dream or an objective will begin another grieve – dryness of life…

No comments: